Proposed name change for the Master Program in Language Technology
As mentioned in an email I sent on the 31st of October 2020, the Research and Graduate Study Council has received a proposal for changing the name of the Master in Language Technology. The proposed new name is "Master in Artificial Intelligence and Language Technology". We will devote some time to discuss this proposal at the November department meeting. However, I want to make sure that every opinion is heard on this very important strategic matter.
The purpose of this blog post is to give everyone who wants to comment on the proposed name change anonymously the opportunity to do so. We will also set up a thread on Teams where we can collect further comments and I will copy there the comments I receive as comments to this post.
Thanks in advance for your contributions to this important discussion!
Comments
Post a Comment